Reading, RG6 1PT - mobile
40 hrs week, 5/7
£35,000-£40,000 per annum
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
Andra Simion : firstname.lastname@example.org
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Resourcing Manager to join our business and work across our highly prestigious education settings across the UK to help provide a permanent sourcing solution for the business. This is a self-funding role, so it is crucial targets are met to deliver new starters to the business without incurring costs, using direct recruitment methods. If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Competitive salary
• Career development opportunities/ HIT Apprenticeships
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme that rewards all employees for referrals
As a Resourcing Manager you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• Be responsible for leading a permanent sourcing solution for Holroyd Howe and to build the company brand in the marketplace.
• Develop a recruitment strategy, continually reviewing this to improve and deliver the plan
• Develop a talent pipeline to ensure we always have the right people for the right roles
• Evaluate recruitment methods against their outcomes to determine how time and cost-effective they are at onboarding and retaining staff.
• Maintain and update existing vacancies, draft innovative adverts
• Benchmarking to ensure we are competitive within the marketplace
• Work with the People & Development Director to ensure an up-to-date Succession Plan is in place at all times to push internal progression
• Proactively recruit active and passive job seekers through the use of targeted advertising and social media
• Be naturally outgoing and vibrant, display a real passion for food and customer service
• Have previous experience of working in a Resourcing role
• Be innovative and creative and driven by excellence
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
““Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.