Reading, RG6 1PT
40 hrs week, 5/7. Some evenings & weekends may be required
£Competitive + company car & benefits
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
Daniel Collier : firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, and we want you, yes you…the BEST of the best!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an inspired and motivated Nutritionist to join our business and work across our highly prestigious education settings across the UK. If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Competitive salaries
• Free meals whilst at work
• Career development opportunities
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme
As a Nutritionist you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• Develop and deliver nutrition education sessions within schools with pupils aged 4+ to 18 years old.
• Deliver new approaches that enhance the nutrition and curriculum support we offer to each school/contract.
• Implement innovative solutions to improve the health and wellbeing of children that is aligned to the wider public health agenda.
• Review menus and provide recommendations to enhance the nutritional profile of the menus we serve.
• Contribute to recipe and menu development.
• Support the development and delivery of virtual education sessions.
• Support client/pupil workshops and roadshows.
• Communicate internally and externally for the business.
• A passion for and knowledge of nutrition.
• Ideally, a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a nutritionist.
• Experience of working with children in an educational environment preferred.
• BSc degree, preferably in nutrition.
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
““Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.