London, W2 4AT
37.7 hours per week, 5/7. . Some evening and weekends may be required
£10.51 Per Hour
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
Teresa Bassi : email@example.com
We want you..
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, and we want you, yes you…the BEST of the best!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Kitchen Porter with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in London, Middlesex, W8 6JJ.
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Competitive salaries
• Free meals whilst at work
• Career development opportunities/ HIT Apprenticeships
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• 28 Prorated Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme
As a Kitchen Porter you will…
As a Kitchen Porter, you are the backbone to the success of any kitchen environment and are highly valued. Some primary responsibilities to ensure that things are running smoothly include maintaining a clean environment, basic food preparation, keeping storeroom space organised, cleaning cookware and cutlery while adhering to food health and safety regulations.
• Ideally have experience working within Education catering
• Have good Health & Safety knowledge
• Flexible with a can-do attitude, customer focused
• Fun and enthusiastic
• Have excellent organization skills
• Demonstrate great attention to detail
• Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
• Possess great customer service skills
• Have a flexible approach to work
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
“Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on return of satisfactory professional references.