40 hrs week, 5/7. Some evenings & weekends may be required
£25,000 per annum
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
Colin Richardson : email@example.com
We want you
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummy’s as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, and we want you, yes you…the BEST of the best!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Hospitality Manager with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in Malvern. If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Competitive salaries
• Free meals whilst at work
• Career development opportunities
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme
As a Hospitality Manage you will…
As well as having excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• Have worked in a similar environment at a management level
• Your focus is to work closely with your teams to develop a great work relationship and together to provide the best customer service.
• Be a proven, hands-on leader, able to invest in your team and their development
• Be naturally outgoing and vibrant, display a real passion for food and customer service
• Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
• Be financially astute and have strong IT literacy
• Be innovative and creative and driven by excellence
• Stay up to date with current food trends
This role will require you to supervise College events where catering services are required as part of your normal weekly hours. This will include evening and weekend work.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful Catering Hospitality Manager will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Operations Manager with the day to day operations,
• Act as the Operation Manager’s deputy, as and when required, responding to all information and requests received via email, telephone or direct contact.
• Planning and organisation in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Executive Chef of hospitality events and initiatives for the College.
• Supporting the Operations Manager with administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of all services at the College.
• To support the Operations Manager in preparing quotations for all hospitality events.
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
““Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter