Godalming - GU7 2DL
40 hrs week, 5/7. Some evenings & weekends may be required
£55,000 per annum
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
Damian Blake : firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you…
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, and we want you, yes you…the BEST of the best!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Executive Chef with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in Godalming – GU7 2DL
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Competitive salaries
• Career development opportunities
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• 28 Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Free meals whilst at work
As a Executive Chef you will…
As well as having excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• Have full understanding and ability to work with fresh food.
• Be a proven, hands-on team player
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Be naturally outgoing and vibrant
• Have the ability to adapt and thrive
• Be innovative and creative
• Have excellent organization skills
• Demonstrate great attention to detail
• Be up to date with current food trends
• Have extensive knowledge of food safety & health & hygiene laws
• Ability to complete orders and use computers to do basic paperwork and ordering
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We invest in training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients. Find out more about us at https://www.holroydhowe.com/
““Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on return of satisfactory professional references.