Assistant Chef Manager
40 hours per week as required to meet business needs, 5/7. Some evenings & weekends may be required
£26000-£28000 per annum
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
David Winslade : email@example.com
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Assistant Chef Manager to join our company at one of our prestigious sites located in Sevenoaks, Kent. This is an ideal position for someone looking to develop into a General Management role.
The site is a Specialist Independent School providing breakfast, morning break and lunch service for pupils and staff. The School also includes an extensive hospitality business including wedding receptions and conferences for which you will have responsibility for the back of house function. Due to this some evening and weekend working will be required to meet the needs of the business.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm
• Have worked in a similar environment
• Be a proven, hands-on leader
• Be naturally out going and vibrant
• Have the ability to train and inspire
• Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
• Be financially astute
• Be innovative and creative
• Have excellent organization skills
• Have strong IT literacy
• Demonstrate great attention to detail
• Be up to date with current food trends
• Have extensive Hospitality and function experience
• Demonstrate patience and empathy with our service users.
Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants and we will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.
This appointment is offered on return of satisfactory professional references.