40 hrs week, 5/7. Overtime available. Some evenings & weekends may be required
£21,600- £28,000 per annum
To apply for this role, download our application form.
Complete the form and send it to:
Jo Druce : email@example.com
Are you the experienced and versatile Assistant Manager we are searching for? Can you demonstrate a background of working in exceptional food catering services? Do you have the innovation and motivation to lead an expert team?
We, Holroyd Howe, have a spectacular opportunity for a Assistant Manager to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in Borehamwood .
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
Who you are…
As well as having excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
· Have worked in a similar environment at a management level
· Be a proven, hands-on leader
· Be naturally outgoing and vibrant
· Have the ability to train and inspire
· Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
· Be financially astute
· Be innovative and creative
· Be driven by excellence
· Have strong IT literacy
· Stay up to date with current food trends
· Have extensive hospitality and function experience
What we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• Pension contributions
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Competitive salaries
• Career development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Free meals whilst at work
“Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants, and we will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on return of satisfactory professional references.