We are always looking for enthusiastic, success-driven people who want to help us to be the best in the business. In turn we offer excellent terms and conditions in a fun environment where your talent will flourish.See all vacancies Graduates Apprentices
300 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1PT
Tel: 0118 935 6707
Style of ServiceWe Provide
Breakfast, lunch and extensive hospitality.
A little aboutSt. Paul's School
St Paul's School is a boys' independent school, founded in 1509 by John Colet and since 1881, has its own preparatory school, Colet Court. St Paul’s is considered one of the leading independent schools in the country with a wide-reaching reputation for academic and sporting excellence.
Since becoming the catering provider, we have appointed an experienced General Manager and Executive Head Chef. Together, they have overseen the evolution of a diverse, contemporary food offer that is appealing to the whole school community.
Making their serviceSpecial
- Dining room and kitchen fully refurbished to create a modern food court with flowing service islands and pods
- Regular theatre cooking – from super-fast stir fry to chargrilled peri-peri chicken
- Chargrills, stone-baked pizza ovens and wok stations create a real buzz in the dining halls
- Fun food events to engage pupils with healthy initiatives such as our smoothie days and juice bike competitions
- High quality, hearty and healthy – a perfect offer for a senior boys’ school