We are always looking for enthusiastic, success-driven people who want to help us to be the best in the business. In turn we offer excellent terms and conditions in a fun environment where your talent will flourish.See all vacancies Graduates Apprentices
300 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1PT
Tel: 0118 935 6707
Style of ServiceWe Provide
Breakfast, lunch and extensive hospitality.
A little aboutNotre Dame School
Notre Dame School has been providing girls with a quality education for over 400 years. At Notre Dame School, special emphasis is placed on meal times as a pillar of the superb pastoral care they provide for their pupils.
By embedding ourselves within the school community and carefully listening to the pupils and staff, we have been able to create a bespoke service that is perfectly suited to the children.
Making their serviceSpecial
We tailored their catering services to make them appropriate for the different age groups at the school
For theYoungest Children
- Family-style service at Blue Belles Nursery
- Tasting tables and crudité tasters to encourage little ones to try new things
- Early Bird and Night Owl breakfast and afternoon clubs with homemade snacks and juice
For thePrep Pupils
- Fantastic food for large hospitality events such as Feast Day Barbeques
- Fun, hands on food competitions such as Design-A-Burger and Dream Cake Competition
- Interactive Chef demonstrations from sushi rolling to pasta making.